Wednesday, June 12, 2013

International Design FRP Cooling Towers in India



A Visual Presentation of Composite Cooling Tower on Client Site
 Early morning, when I was scrolling the web world for cooling tower information, I was totally REASON?? Those 100 hundred sites. As soon as I typed the word 'COOLING TOWER' on the search bar of Google search engine, I came across the number of sites relating to this equipment. Surprisingly, all the websites appear to be boasting off their products/services.
confused!!!

So, how would I get authentic information for my blog viewers? I, then, decided to choose a company arbitrarily. I found Composite Aqua Systems Equipment Pvt. Ltd - a company which is in the market since 1993. They are possibly among the popular suppliers of FRP cooling towers in Delhi, India. 

FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastic) cooling tower is an advanced version of cooling equipment in HVAC industry. The kind of towers generally come in the form of induced draught, counter flow design. The attractive look of the equipment adds to the site face lift.

An engineer @ Composite Aqua Systems Equipment Pvt. Ltd  says, " Our FRP series are light weight and can be installed easily on roof tops. In recent years, we have been designated as the leading FRP cooling tower manufacturer in India.". 

As of now, I'm on my way to collect more information about the company and its services. 
Till then, keep surfing...





No comments:

Enhancing Industrial Efficiency: Exploring Cooling Towers by CASE Group

In the realm of industrial processes, maintaining optimal operating temperatures is paramount for efficiency and productivity. Cooling tower...